This is the difference maker when trying to restore your paint and make it more visually appealing. Each vehicle is unique, and all need different care to look their best. so, to start we will do a thorough walk around to discuss the paint defects and special needs of your vehicles paint. This provides a fully customized experience to ensure your vehicle come out looking its best.
Each correction starts with an EXTERIOR DETAIL with a few alterations to get the painted surfaces prepped for the correction phase.
- We will wash all painted surfaces with a product designed to remove all existing protective coatings to we can get down to the working surface needed, the clear coat.
- A full clay barring will be performed to remove any imbedded contaminants that the washing process simply cannot remove.
- An iron / industrial fall out remover will be applied to the entire exterior. This will finalize the removal of any iron deposits that could further scratch the surface during the correction process.
- Masking off all badging & plastic trim to protect it while mechanically buffing the surrounding surfaces.
Your car is now ready for the correction stage.
One Step – This is the least aggressive of the correction stages, we will use a single pad type and single compound / polish type on the entirety of the vehicle to provide a visually corrected surface of 65-75%. (One Step’s can leave a hazy finish if the paint it too soft)
Two Step – This process will include two full passes of correction. This will provide a visually corrected surface of 75-85%
- First pass will be with an aggressive compound / pad combo to refine the scratches & marring visible on the painted surface.
- A second pass will be with a finishing / polishing pad and a finishing / polishing product to further refine and bring out that final shine. (The polish step 100% eliminates any haziness step one may cause)
Three Step – This is the most aggressive of the correction stages and may utilize targeted wet sanding techniques and need color match painting. This will leave your car looking better than new, it will be car show ready. PERFECT!
- First pass will be the most aggressive to refine the scratches & marring visible on the painted surface. This stage is to knock down and large scratches in the painted surface.
- Second pass will be a slightly less aggressive compound / pad combo to refine the scratches further.
- Third and final pass will be with a finishing / polishing pad and a finishing / polishing product to further refine and bring out that final shine.